IT Analyst - SuccessFactors/ECC/Concur/Integration - REMOTE - 4-6 Month Contract
Posted on May 28, 2021 by Clement May
For a Global Leader we are currently looking for an experienced IT Analyst to join a project fully remotely for an initial 4-6 month contract.
The required knowledge and experience should ideally cover SuccessFactors, ECC Finance, ECC Treasury, Integration, as well as SAP Concur.
The main scope of the role will be around:
- Analysis of business requirements related to the integration changes between SF/ECC and SAP Concur
- Data loads to SAP Concur test environment to perform UAT
- UAT support, this is investigation and resolution of UAT defects which most likely will be caused by incorrect data in SF and ECC or incorrect SAP Concur tax configuration preventing FI posting from Concur to ECC; they perform UAT for integration CRs and end to end SAP Concur configuration
- Data migration (initial data loads) from SF and ECC to Concur, which would require compliance; this included of preparation of data load files, obtaining the pre-load and post-load validation and approval from business data owners, data loads and resolution of issues
- Management of infrastructure changes delivery