PMO Analyst - Osterley, Isleworth - £50k plus benefits
Posted on May 28, 2021 by ABW Recruitment
My Client requires a PMO Analyst for a Permanent position
£50k plus benefits
As a PMO Analyst in Global OTT Technology Central Services you will support the technology and delivery teams to be more efficient and successful.
You'll play a key role through the following competencies:
- Governance: establish and maintain governance structures that define clear roles, responsibilities and accountabilities for governance and delivery of change initiatives, and that align with organisational practice
- Schedule management: prepare and maintain schedules for activities and events for change initiatives, taking account of dependencies and resource requirements
- Budgeting and cost control: forecast and track actual costs against budgets, ensuring appropriate project financial controls are maintained and identifying and resolving challenges, escalating where needed
- Leadership: empower and inspire others to deliver successful change initiatives, mentor PMO Administrators Innovation: drive continuous improvement in processes and controls across Global OTT Technology, Global OTT Product and Finance
- Stakeholder management and communications: manage stakeholders, taking account of their levels of influence and particular interests
- You'll be an experienced PMO Analyst with experience of finance processes. A background in/knowledge of Tableau development will be an added benefit
- You'll be a natural leader, adept at solving problems working effectively.
- You'll pride yourself on your strong stakeholder management and communication skills, and have experience influencing up to Director Level and be comfortable doing so
- You'll have a good understanding of how projects are delivered successfully, preferably in the media/telecommunications industry and have experience in directly managing projects
- You'll enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and have excellent prioritisation skills in order to balance key priorities
- You'll be highly organised, demonstrate quality and attention to detail, and have the drive and ability to bring order and structure to the projects environment you'll be working in
- You'll have a can do' attitude, will lead by example, and be prepared to go the extra mile when needed
- Our team develops and supports technologies for the company, globally. No matter the device, the time or the place, we make sure that engaging large, diverse audiences with premium entertainment is possible. Our vision is to deliver the world's best entertainment.