Project Manager - Telecoms (Inside IR35)
Posted on May 28, 2021 by Flint Consulting Limited
My client, a well known global telecoms operator is currently looking for an experienced Telecoms/IT project manager for a single, high profile and highly complex IT project that links components to be delivered as part of a major Network build with the core component of a major IT transformation.
To be considered for this role the successful candidate must possess the following:
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with demonstrable ability to sensitively manage, and maintain a rapport with, challenging suppliers.
- Excellent ability to closely manage risks, issues, and extensive dependencies.
- Strong and proven experience of delivering complex projects to successful launch.
- Strong ability to develop and maintain a detailed project plan and have the foresight to identify risks to the plan and opportunities to adjust the plan without impacting the critical milestones.
- Confidence to accurately report project status, including any challenges with actions to address them.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, proactive, team-oriented, and able to listen to opinions and advice to make appropriate and informed decisions.
- Ideally come from a strong Telco background
The client is looking to interview the right candidate ASAP, so don't delay and forward your updated CV to me to avoid disappointment !