Murex Programme Test Manager
Posted on May 28, 2021 by eTeam Inc.
Job Title: Murex Programme Test Manager
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Type: Contract role
13 to 20 years of experience in Testing.
- To manage the Testing team to ensure the deliverables meets the client requirements and the specified quality and timeline parameter.
- Proactively identify opportunities to drive audit/reviews and run connect program with the accounts with an eye on CSAT and efficiencies industry knowledge.
- To possess good knowledge and experience in the Global Markets domain
- Having good experience working in the application Murex V0.3, which is mandatory
- Possess good experience in Derivative markets
- Work experience in capital market products such as Bonds, Interest Rate and Currency Swaps, Futures, Money Markets Products, Repurchase Agreements (repos) and Margin Accounts
- Good knowledge and experience in FX application and in FX products, including: FX Spot, FX Forward and FX Option products
- To possess experience in complex residual products, including: Credit Default Swaps (CDS), Equity Swaps, Structured Products, Caps, Floors and Swaptions
- Good to possess knowledge in workflow Modules such as MXML, Datamart, FO/Risk Modules such as Flex, Etradepad, MRB