IT Security Audit/SOX Consultant - Outside IR35 - Remote Working
Posted on May 28, 2021 by Nicolson Bray
My global client is looking for an experienced French & English speaking consultant for a IT Security Audit and SOX IT control role.
As the result of a technology and business split, a new SOX IT control environment needs to be established in a greenfield environment. The scope of the engagement will be providing expert advice and guidance on the implementation of that environment.
- Identifying SOX control owners
- Training SOX control owners in their new responsibility
- Create new risk and control Matrix
- Review processes in new environment/perform gap analysis
- Implement new SOX controls and ensure they are well documented
In this role you will be working very autonomously. You will need to be confident in your in depth knowledge of SOX, and able to work in an extremely fast paced and demanding environment.
- 3 years solid SOX IT Control experience
- Risk and audit background
- Broad IT knowledge - SAP & AS400 desirable
- Experienced working in large global organisations
- Fluent in French
- Autonomous and able to work in extremely demanding environment
Due to COVID restrictions this role will be based remotely.