Posted on May 28, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Are you open to new positions?
One of our banking clients in Netherlands, is hiring for 'iOS Developer' for a project until 31 January 2022. Extensions available.
Could it be you?
- You know both Obj-C and Swift, but you love Swift and can't wait refactor all that Obj-C "don't touch, it's working"classes.
- You are passionate about great UI and UX and believe that the designer is the best friend of any Front End developer.
- You love beautiful code and you know that it always takes more efforts to make things simple.
- You want your code to be reliable and testable, you know a real masterpiece will live through the ages.
- You like to have things automated in your workflow: fastlane is your friend and CI/CD is your passion.
- You love clean code and clean architecture; you want to be proud to keep your name on the header of the source code file.
- You like to master your documentation skills - meditation for the real developer.
- You make use of opensource frameworks and tools, but you are also tying to pay it back with your own contribution.
Relevant knowledge, skills, competences & desired education level experience:
- 3+ years of experience: Obj-C/Swift,
- Be familiar with Autolayouts, StackViews and programmatically created interfaces
- Knowledge of UnitTests/UI tests.
- Strong knowledge of MVC/MVVM patterns and desirably knowledge of one of the standard scalable architectures VIPER/CleanSwift or other CleanArchitecture-based patterns.
- Be familiar with GIT
- Be familiar with SCRUM basics
- Ruby, Python or any other Scripting language is a plus
- Knowledge and experience with DI frameworks is a plus
- Knowledge of REST basics, experience of API design is a plus
- Participation in open source community is a plus.
Please apply if you are interested and available.