Posted on May 27, 2021 by CV-Library
Manufacturing Accountant - Full Time - Hungerford, United Kingdom
Join Sulzer Mixpac as our Manufacturing accountant to support our finance and operations teams in forecasting, budgeting and management reporting as well as taking responsibility for inventory and product cost control and help us drive the business to the next level.
In this role you will be accountable for:
* Management reporting including gross margin analysis – Volume, price and mix analysis and under/over liquidation commentary
* Supporting the annual audit process.
* Preparing forecasts and budgets including spend, production orders, headcount, hours metrics and inventory
* Reviewing minimum order/stock holding volumes to avoid stock piling and therefore driving working capital improvements
* Reporting on and supporting variable cost productivity projects
* Supporting the development of cost of quality measurement KPIs and processes. Report the financial impact to the business to drive the appropriate corrective actions
* Running the weekly/monthly WIP settlement
* Monthly calculation of the slow-moving inventory
* Reviewing labour and overhead rates and updating in SAP
* Responsible for individual cost rolls of product/materials as and when there is a significant change in BOMS/labour routings
To succeed in this role, you will need:
* An experienced finance professional
* A part qualified/Qualified/QBE CIMA/ACCA accountant
* Manufacturing accounting experience
* SAP expertise is essential
* Excellent Excel and Power Point skills
* Have strong communication and influencing skills
* reporting as well as taking responsibility for inventory and product cost control.
* We offer a competitive salary and great benefits including: -
* 25 days holiday
* On site car parking
* Defined contribution pension scheme
* Employee Assistance Program and benefits platform
Location: We are based in Hungerford. The charming market town is conveniently placed for access to the local towns of Swindon and Newbury, Great transportation links being just off junction 14 of the M4 motorway. Hungerford is also on the main train line from London Paddington to the West Country.
Sulzer is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
82% of our employees recommend Sulzer as a good place to work – so come and join our story, starting today!
At Sulzer, you are empowered to deliver superior results. As a pioneer in industry we have a proud heritage of innovation and continue to evolve for the future. Join our story and create your own impact by developing your expertise and building solutions that help make our lives safer, smarter and more sustainable
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£45k - £55k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual