Machine Vision Engineer
Posted on May 27, 2021 by G2 Recruitment Solutions
Machine Vision Engineer - Apeldoorn, Netherlands - Permanent
My client who are a market leader in production machinery are looking for a Software Machine Vision Engineer to add to their team. They create a range of products eg rubber, cans and automated machinery. You will join the R&D department, working on the "vision" part of the machinery where customers can access the whole production process based on data.
- Machine vision experience is essential for this position, if you have worked with similar "vision" software eg Computer Vision, this would be beneficial, but you must be able to independently work on Machine Vision.
- C++ experience is required, similarly at a level where you can work independently
- Relevant degree
- Communication is key across from team and sometimes working with the customer also
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with testing on machinery
- Some work with camera solutions integration
- Any work with .NET would also be beneficial
- You can take initiative and work independently
Day to Day:
- You will work on 2D/3D vision solutions for my client's different products and develop image processing algorithms for this.
- The software you will be using is developed in C ++/. NET core which runs on a Linux distribution.
- There are several cameras on each machine as a result you will work on complex algorithms, optics and lighting challenges.
- Work across departments with the hands-on engineers
- Carry out tests onsite, you will do this independently
Title: Machine Vision Engineer
Salary: based on experience + impressive benefits
If you, or someone you know, is a good match for this vacancy, please send your CV or call as soon as possible.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.