Posted on May 27, 2021 by CV-Library
Strand Recruitment are seeking an experienced Bookkeeper on behalf of our expanding client in the Morley area.
Do you enjoy working directly with clients?
Do you enjoy working efficiently and with the best technologies?
Are you AAT Level 4 qualified or QBE?
Then this opportunity is perfect for you.
As Bookkeeper you will play a key role in supporting new and existing clients, ensuring an exceptional service at every stage.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Managing new client set ups, system training and ensuring all clients are aligned to the working methods of the practice.
* You will act as a key point of contact for clients supporting with queries and any additional support they may require.
* You will assist clients to improve the quality of their records, or take the record on internally to make the required improvements.
* You will ensure records being handled by other team members are handed over with no outstanding works required, whilst setting expectations and needs with the client.
* You will support clients through all first-time activities - VAT Submissions for example.
* You will conduct reviews on client records, establishing the required quality standards.
* You will advise clients on their options with regard to records that do not meet the required practice standards.
* Convert manual records to Xero.
* You will manage a small portfolio of clients in preparation of handing over to the full finance team, including:
* CIS Processing
* Month End Processing
* Utilising cloud-based accounting technology to harness a more efficient way of working.
As a senior member of the team you will be involved in process improvement activities, client migrations, business development opportunities and team development.
* AAT Level 4 qualified or qualified by experience in Accounting Practice
* Knowledge of Xero or similar
* Experience working with HMRC
* Confident communication skills.
* Competitive salary - up to £30,000pa
* Excellent working hours - Monday - Friday with a 2.30pm finish on Friday's
* Excellent working environment and culture
* Parking on site
* 26 days holiday
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about finance, enjoys working with people and looking to make a difference. Apply today to not miss out or contact Emma Easton at Strand Recruitment to discuss further
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£25k - £30k Annual
£32k - £35k Annual
£29k - £35k Annual
£19k - £23k Annual