Posted on May 27, 2021 by CV-Library
Faculty/Department: Innovation & Transformation – Academic Related Resources
Job Title/Grade: Salesforce Developer – Grade 8
Reporting to: Director of Innovation & Transformation
Purpose of the post:
The Salesforce Developer is a role within the Innovation & Transformation and Team, of the Academic Related Resources Directorate.
The University is looking for a talented Salesforce Developer to help support and build upon the newly acquired platform. As a Salesforce Developer you will be responsible for designing and developing customised solutions within the Salesforce platform. This will involve meeting with Project Managers, analysing Project objectives, coding new Salesforce applications, creating customer workflows, maintaining user roles, and troubleshooting application errors.
MAIN ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Meeting and working with LSBU stakeholders to determine CRM needs
2. Developing customised solutions within the Salesforce platform
3. Designing, coding and implementing Salesforce applications.
4. Creating timelines and development goals.
5. Troubleshooting and fixing bugs
6. Writing documents and providing technical training
7. Maintaining the security and integrity of the application
8. Providing support and updates via LSBU Service Management Tool
9. Potential to work alongside ongoing Project/Programmes
Communication and working relationships
1. Effective communications with LSBU and Management, IT Services, LEAP Programme Management Team.
2. Effective working relationships with Implementation and Change Partners and programme contractors.
3. Liaison with school, teaching, support staff, and other groups as appropriate.
1. Proven advanced knowledge of Salesforce CRM platform
2. Previous experience of working with software and application development
3. Ability to problem solve high-level software with application issues.
4. Experience delivering customer-facing interfaces
5. Ability to Project Manage workload and deliverables
6. Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
7. Interpreting end-user needs into Salesforce creation supplies
8. Working hand in hand with branches to collect business necessities and identify business procedures
9. Solid understanding of and detailed experience with Salesforce architecture and AP
10. Detailed experience writing Visualforce and Apex classes and triggers
12. Strong understanding of relational databases
13. Experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, Excel Connector, DemandTools, Eclipse Force IDE)
This Job Description is a guide to the work you will initially be required to undertake. It may be changed from time to time to meet changing circumstances. It does not form part of your Contract of Employment
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£40k - £50k Annual
£50k - £70k Annual
£50k - £55k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£47.5k - £50k Annual
£27k - £35k Annual
£500 - £550 Daily
£60k - £80k Annual
£60k - £80k Annual