Windows Administrator (AD, Exchange, Teams) - 220-day initial +2x 1-years - Strasbourg - EU-client
Posted on May 27, 2021 by infom consulting GmbH
We are looking for one "Windows Administrator (AD, Exchange, Teams)" for STRASBOURG (100% on-site when Covid19 restrictions allow) to start from ASAP a 220-day contract (initial, plus 2x 1-year-extensions possible) for an international Org' client in Strasbourg.
EU nationals ONLY (due to the "EU" security certifications required). We can't accept any longer UK-consultants, as long they don't have EU-SECRET clearance or another EU-citizenship.
- Our client is an international organisation and a great reference in any CV! English speaking environment.
- The start might be off-site because of Corona for some weeks (tbc), but then the position will be on-site in Strasbourg.
This is a real longterm contract with possibility of extension based on performance and budget availability (initial 220 day contract, where additional 2x220 = 660 days in total are foreseen).
EU nationals ONLY (due to the "EU" security certifications required). We can't accept any longer UK-consultants, as long they don't have EU-scurity-clearance or another EU-citizenship (after Brexit the UK-consultant can't get any longer "EU" security clearances, which is mandatory for this position).
- IT support, ranging from simple desktop and peripheral support to complex server and network issues;
- Following and contributing of updating the existing IT Procedures;
- Providing assistance to users for daily IT related tasks;
- Proactively usage of IT tools for assuring working IT environment (AntiVirus, Software distribution);
- Creation of reports for the needs of IT management;
- Maintaining ICT Service Desk databases - Inventories of users, computers;
- User account management - Manage end user accounts, permissions, access rights, and storage allocations in accordance with best-practices regarding privacy, security, and regulatory
- Actively participate in the planning and implementation of systems, infrastructure and related hardware and software.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related subject;
- Microsoft certification;
- Knowledge of MS AD;
- Knowledge of MS Exchange;
- Knowledge of MS Teams and Cisco CMS;
- Knowledge of SCSM and SCCM;
- Good troubleshooting skills for Windows 10;
- Experience with McAfee or other relevant Antivirus program;
- Good to have:
- Experience with eu-LOGIN;
- Basic understanding of uniFLOW printing;
- Experience with PowerShell Scripting;
- Experience in working with procedures and flowcharts;
- Professional experience with geographically distributed environments;
- Previous experience in similar functions within an international and multicultural environment, preferably in a European Institution, Agency or body;
EU nationals ONLY (due to the security certifications required).
- The applicants attention is drawn to the important role that the curriculum vitae plays in the evaluation. Curriculum vitae shall illustrate the specific skills relevant to this request.
- We would like to receive CVs of suitable candidates together with pricing quotations, based on a daily net rate including travel costs for the services described.
- This position requires "security clearance level: EU Secret". If the candidate doesn't have a Security Clearance (SC) yet, then he/she can start working, when presenting:
- A criminal record (from his/her home country), plus ID-card copy, and
- A prove that he/she has already started the proceed to obtain the SC.
Our company is holding "FSC - Facility Security Clearance", so we are able to guide/sponsor you through the "PSC - Personal Security Clearance" procedure.
Europass-CV-format (DOC) will be required at a later stage, it's mandatory, we can provide template.
- This role would likely be initially remote for some weeks, with the expectation to work 100% onsite after the restrictions have been lifted.
infom consulting is an owner-managed business and consulting firm in Germany. The company supports large corporations and larger SMEs across Europe. Our IT experts are realising projects for the European Institutions, United Nations agencies, International Organisations and multinational companies across the EU.
If this sounds of interest, then please get in touch ASAP so we can talk about the role and your experience.