Marketing Selections Analyst - SQL
Posted on May 27, 2021 by Jumar Solutions Ltd
Warwickshire, United Kingdom
13 Jun 2021
Location: Remote (maybe some future travel to the West Mids)
Job Area: Marketing and Strategy
Duration: June - Nov 2021
IR35 Status: Inside
£400 per day umbrella
All applications will be required to undertake a SQL technical assessment for this role prior to interview.
Must be able to start no later than Monday 21st June.
- Develop and deliver direct to customer communications and marketing activity across their product portfolio.
- Own and take a number of mailings through a full development cycle, from gathering initial data requirements from stakeholders through to the final audience selections used to contact the right existing and potential customers, to ensure that campaign activity is targeted, driving new business and delivering a sustainable, profitable growth.
- Devise and write SQL for data selections using a variety of methods to ensure that campaigns are compliant and target the right customers at the right time in order to drive customer retention and new business.
- Build and maintain relationships, communicating complex and technical scenarios to a variety of stakeholders across the business to ensure that all stakeholders are fully aligned and activity is delivered to agreed briefs, timelines and specified standards.
- Deliver data solutions (selections, unsubscribes, contact management, data uploads/downloads into CRM) for a suite of communications to ensure regulatory and customer data needs are met.
- Define and execute data selections using test and learn across new acqusition and retention campaigns eg proactive retention and cross-sell in order to deliver activities that support retention and drive new business.
- Collaborate with marketing colleagues in handling 3rd party suppliers such as lead data providers, technology providers, and specialist marketing agencies in order to deliver the right campaigns to the right customers at the right time.
- Manage and enhance campaign history including reviewing, updating and implementing of business contact rules, to ensure the campaigns selected are logged and structured appropriately to enable campaign analysis and management of customer contacts.
- Deliver short term/one-off projects and activities as required by and to the standards and outcomes agreed with Line Manager.
Experience and Knowledge
- Experience in a similar data/marketing/customer selections/Insight role
- Experience of managing a variety of stakeholders
- Working/creating dashboards
- Microsoft SQL Server experience preferred but MySQL also acceptable
- Exposure to channel-specific software (eg email service providers such as Cheetahmail)
- Working in a compliance led environment
If you are interested in being considered, please submit your application ASAP to Jackie Dean at Jumar for an immediate response and informal discussion.