Posted on May 27, 2021 by Chroma Recruitment
FPGA Engineer - Inside IR35
Supporting the development for a leading client within the life science space. This contract will be for 6 months initially supporting on a strategic infrastructure build. This will enable future devices and platform to be more future proof!
You need a variety of experience with the below of:
- Several years' experience writing VHDL for RTL
- Experienced in VHDL testbenches for FPGAs
- Experience with VHDL 2008 (for testbenches)
- Experience with using OSVVM (logs, alerts, barriers, affirmations, random, scoreboards, functional coverage, etc)
- Experienced using ModelSim
- Experienced in Tcl as harness for controlling ModelSim testbenches
- Experience using Atlassian tools - Jira, Bitbucket (Git repositories)
What will you be doing?
- Translate internal requirements into a firmware specification.
- FPGA Design and development
- Carry out detailed implementation of RTL
- Derive verification plans to address design requirements
- Prepare related test cases to verify that the implemented design meets the requirements
- Produce written documentation to fully support the design for both internal use
This is a great opportunity to support a leading client within their space who have some amazing equipment due to be released at the end of 2021!
For more information or to discuss this opportunity further, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Remote based with occasional travel required to site
£40p/h to £50p/h
Initial 6-month contract