MS Intune and WIN Autopilot consultant - REMOTE - 40-days initial - UN-agency-client - EN-speaking
Posted on May 27, 2021 by infom consulting GmbH
We are looking for one "MS Intune and WIN Autopilot consultant" to start from ASAP an initial 40 days contract (extensions possible) for an international Org' -client in ROME, where REMOTE work is possible. Possibility of extension based on performance and budget availability. English speaking environment. Our client is an international organisation in Rome and a great reference in any CV!
Competitive rate desired.
You will be responsible for the design of the foundations of the deployment of Microsoft Intune Office 365 and Windows Autopilot. Furthermore, the incumbent is requested to provide expertise in the upgrade to the latest version of the SCCM and to support the process of updating client PCs Windows 10 Enterprise version 1809 to versions 1909 and 20H2.
In detailed the incumbent will:
- Define and document the operational plan (with actions and milestones) for the deployment of Microsoft Intune to manage client fleet of PCs based on Microsoft best practice. Design and implement a proof of concept to setup and use inTune to manage and perform an upgrade to version 20H2 of a few machines.
- Define and document the operational plan for the deployment of Windows AutoPilot to streamline the deployment of new computers. Design and implement a proof of concept based on the inTune installation.
- Define and document the operational plan (with actions and milestones) for the deployment of Office 2019/365.
- Provide technical expertise and fine tuning for the design and implementation for the upgrade of the current version of SCCM to the latest version.
- Support the SCCM/WSUS Administrator in the deployment of Security patches and OS Updates to client PCs, providing technical expertise and troubleshooting for technical issue that will occur
- Design and implement an alternative mechanism to deploy patches and updates to PCs.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A university degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related fields, preferably at postgraduate level or its equivalent
- MCSA Windows Server 2016 certification desired
- Modern Desktop Administrator Associate (MDAA) certification desired
- MCSE Core Infrastructure certification desired
- Proven experience in managing Windows 10 version update at international enterprise level, managing a dispersed workforce of thousands of endpoints (desktops, laptops) and preferably in multiple countries with different time zones.
- Minimum of 15 years of work experience in IT at progressively senior levels
- At least 10 years of experience with SCCM - with excellent SCCM administration & management experience on directly installing, configuring, operating, administering and maintaining Microsoft SCCM 2012 or higher
- Advanced technical expertise on directly installing, configuring, operating, administering and maintaining a desktop OS and software management environment, including components such as:
- Desktop OS Image management (Windows 10)
- Patch Management
- Software Inventory
- Software Reporting
- Usage Reporting
- Distribution Points
- Security management (MS Endpoint Protection)
- Disk encryption (eg BitLocker)
- Application packaging and distribution
- Microsoft GPO Management
- Proven experience in implementing alternative mechanisms to deploy and execute update packages to bypass SCCM and WSUS limitations
- Strong experience with PowerShell and ability to produce script to automatize SCCM and WSUS activities
- In depth knowledge of SCCM reporting mechanism
- Previous work experience as Microsoft Premiere field engineer (PFE) is desirable
- International experience working in multi-country projects is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English essential
AWARD & OTHERS
- The applicants attention is drawn to the important role that the curriculum vitae plays in the evaluation. Curriculum vitae shall illustrate the specific skills relevant to this request.
- We would like to receive CVs of suitable candidates together with pricing quotations, based on a daily net rate including travel costs for the services described for off-site work.
infom consulting is an owner-managed business and consulting firm in Germany. The company supports large corporations and larger SMEs across Europe. Our IT experts are realising projects for the European Institutions, United Nations agencies, International Organisations and multinational companies across the EU.