PMO/Project Coordinator - Telecoms - German Speaker
Posted on May 27, 2021 by Flint Consulting Limited
Project Management Office/Project Coordinator
My client, a well known Telecoms vendor is currently looking for an experienced PMO/Project coordinator for an initial 6 month contract based in Bonn.
As the Project Coordinator, you will work closely with a team of customer facing Project Managers and the Program Director to provide tactical support.
Responsibilities include maintaining Project Management tools and dashboards, create reports, updating tools (Presentations, documents...) etc. The Project Coordinator will use PMO tool including but not limited to - MS Office including Share point (creating documents, presentations), Open-air/Tableau (using dashboards), Azure Dev Ops etc.
You will have knowledge and experience of the following:
- Telco experience
- At least 1-2 years' experience required in similar project Co-ordinator/PM role.
- You should have project management background in terms of understanding project life cycles - risks/issues tracking etc.
- System literacy is a must - capacity to pick up new tools knowledge quickly but not necessarily experience with all those specified.
- Excellent PowerPoint skills a must as this role will involve slide pack updates/creation.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills are a must also.
- Soft skills for any project Co-ordinator role will be strong collaboration skills, attention to detail, first class time management skills, proactive with a can do' attitude and of course a problem-solving mindset.
- Fluent English and German is a must