Posted on May 27, 2021 by Dabster Systems
Roles and Responsibilities
- 8-10 years of hands-on experience in the environment build activities on AIX/Windows/Linux on-premise platforms, especially on IBM Middleware & JBoss products.
- Working experience on the various IBM Middleware products WMQ, WMB & IIB, WAS to build and setup Middleware environments
- Working experience on the Red Hat Jboss EAP Web Servers & App Servers build and manual deployments & configurations
- Working experience on the Web Servers like IIS, Tomcat Apache & IHS is an advantage.
- Complete knowledge on the environment build issue troubleshooting and issue fixes
- Technical knowledge of AIX, Linux, windows basic administration
- Working experience on any Scripting language like Aix/Linux Shell, Perl, Ansible, or native Ruby for Chef Devops SCM tool, etc is mandatory.
- Working experience on application deployment support on preprod environment and Prod go live supports, runbook preparations, etc Mandatory.
- Knowledge of the AWS cloud platforms and environment build and deployment on Cloud platforms is an added advantage
- Certified on IBM Middleware products as well AWS cloud is added advantage.
- Working experience on tools like JIRA, confluence & bitbucket, etc is added advantage
- Experience in People management and have proven leadership skills to manage a technical team
- Experience Work allocation of the team through JIRA Kanban board and track work delivery on Agile tools
- Experience on the team mentoring for technical guidance and support the team