Posted on May 27, 2021 by Simpson Booth Ltd.
Simpson Booth is supporting a major IT business consultancy with the recruitment of a Backend Developer for a contract at their end customer's office, based in Alicante, Spain.
Our client is a leading European Organization with a strong international presence and expertise, offering high-quality, innovative, and added-value solutions across worldwide. The company employs more than 500 highly skilled professionals, representing over different nationalities.
With headquarters in Spain, our client is seeking to cover the following opening in the offices in Alicante.
We are looking for inspired and experienced Frontend Developer, passionate about Back End development within best coding practices. You will be part of a high performing, cross-functional and agile team which develop large scale products and/or deliver large scale innovative applications.
Your role will involve:
- You will be responsible for the design and architecture of high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems with guarantees of high availability and fault tolerance. He/she must contribute in all phases of the development life cycle, ensure designs are in compliance with specifications and support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting this for architectural review
- Provision of advice and assistance in any area associated with the procurement, provision, delivery, maintenance, deployment, hosting, effective use of information systems and their environments
- Provision of security technical consultancy, security assessments or other security matters associated with information system projects.
- Design client-side and Server Side architecture
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Extensive knowledge in modern ReactJS using hooks and Redux. Redux toolkit would be a plus.
- Expert with the application of responsive web design concepts
- Extensive knowledge of HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3 and CSS preprocessors (LESS/Sass)
- Deep knowledge in Material UI design system and the use of custom themes.
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components.
- Solid understanding of RESTful API web services.
- Able to set up and manage a complete development environment, including environment set-up, builds, deployment, source control, and continuous integration. GitLab would be a plus.
- Ability to select, specify, and advocate the programming language and tools for a project based on client requirements and environments
- In depth experience with modern responsive web design.
- Expert in native DOM and Event API's.
- Experience with Git.
- Experience with unit testing and QA/production best practices
- An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities
- Able to work independently and also as part of a team
- Excellent at interpersonal and team building
- Highly self-motivated and methodical, with attention to detail
You will get...
Continuous learning and fast career growth
- Interesting and challenging work within large-scale projects
International dynamic, fast-paced working environment
- Opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues