Java Developer (Trading Applciaton)
Posted on May 27, 2021 by Experis AG
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services ranges from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing, and placing specialised professional talent.
- Build, test and deploy new tools, services, and product features
- Improve and create new libraries and frameworks
- Communicate and liaise with key business and IT stakeholders
- Continuously drive and improve the system
Required experience and skills
- Test driven development, experience of JUnit and mocking libraries (eg Mockito) are a strong asset
- Principles of Object Oriented programming, interfaces, abstractions, dependencies etc.
- Core Java & related utilities/libraries, particularly collections, Multithreading (Java.util.concurrent.* package), JSON, JDBC, Maven
- Spring framework, JDBC templates and JPA
- Messaging and JMS
- Relational database modelling
- Good code review skills, pride in code quality
- Experience in Hazelcast and Elasticsearch
- Previous ActiveMQ hands-on experience
- Good understanding of Unix operating systems, experience in bash Scripting
- Experience in the Financial Services area
- Team player
- Ability to work in an agile environment
- Positive thinking personality with a can-do attitude
- Self-motivator, able and willing to work with minimal direction
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Danny Besse by phone.