Systems 'Splunk' Engineer
Posted on May 27, 2021 by Church International Ltd.
Your role as Systems 'Splunk' Engineer, monitoring engineer, you're will be located in the infrastructure team, you'll be handling 3rd line problems, responsible for the Splunk infrastructure, the file transfer environment and for the implementation of business and IT projects.
As infrastructure & monitoring engineer you're responsible for the following tasks
- Business & IT projects
- Detailed technical analyse of the architecture
- Creation of the workorders (if not handled by internal infra team)
- Deployment of VMs
- Deployment and configuration of Middleware and software
- Splunk environment:
- Contact person for splunk related question
- Supervision of the Splunk infra
- Splunk LCM
- Add of new type of logs, technology's:
- Help with the setup of the end-to-end monitoring
- Help with the setup of business KPIs
- IT scanning tools:
- Keep up to date of the IT scanning tools (LogInventory, license tools)
- Configuration of the IT scanning tools
- File transfer (Axway SecureTransport and CFT)
- Supervision and configuration
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the specified location.