Infrastructure & Security Consultant
Posted on May 27, 2021 by NextLink Solutions
Position: Infrastructure & Security Consultant
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Duration: Contract to Hire
- The employee will be integrated into the Solutions and Architecture team of T-Systems Iberia. The preferred workplace is at the headquarters of T-Systems located in the technological district of 22o, however it also offers the posibilite of teletradown.
- The working hours will be full day departure.
The main tasks to be performed are:
- More than 5 years of experience designing LAN/WAN/Security solutions
- Design and definition of new solutions (both high and low level) including both the technical solution, the definition of the service and the associated costs.
- Generation of cost models and technical offer
- Technical consulting in the field of LAN, WAN and Security.
- Support for security audits.
- Technical relationship with customer and third parties.
- Capacity management in the field of communications and security services.
- Support in project management.
- Higher Cycle Training, Medium or Equivalent Training.
- Catalan/Spanish language (spoken and written)
- Middle-level English language (spoken and written)
- Cisco Manufacturer Certifications (CCNP), Juniper (JNCIS), Huawei and/or equivalents
Extensive Experience/knowledge of network technologies, including:
- Tecnologías routing/switching complejas (Datacenter): Spine & Leaf, VxLAN, EVPN, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP4, MPLS, VPLS, FCoE, QoS.
- Infrastructure technologies: Switching/routing on Campus.
- Network Security Technologies: Firewalls, proxies, balancers, DNS, bandwidth managers.
- Manufacturer Solutions Knowledge: Cisco, Juniper, Brocade, Checkpoint, Paloalto, Fortinet, F5, Radware, Infoblox.
- Knowledge in monitoring and operations processes and tools.
- Knowledge of virtualization and cloud computing technologies