Java Backend Developer (w/m)
Posted on May 27, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Java Backend Developer (w/m) vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Work experience in the test driven development area paired with expertise of Junit and mocking libraries like Mockito
- Know-how of Object Oriented programming, interfaces, abstractions, dependencies and more
- Knowledge of Core Java and related utilities as well as libraries, particularly collections, Multithreading, JSON, JDBC and Maven
- Experience with Spring framework, JDBC templates, JPA along with Messaging and JMS
- Strengths include strong code review skills and the expertise with relational database modelling
- Understanding of Unix operating systems and bash Scripting is an asset
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German is a plus
- Working on a trading application with the use of Java
- Building, testing and deploying new tools, services and product features
- Maintaining the current platform
- Enhancing as well as creating new libraries and frameworks
- Communicating with important business and IT stakeholders
- Improving the overall system
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.