Qlik Sense Developer
Posted on May 27, 2021 by Source Technology
We are looking for a Qlik Sense Developer for a long term project based in either Lausaunne or Zurich (remote from inside Switzerland is also possible).
- You will help to build various Qlik Sense application and also to build self service capability for business users.
- You develop new report and dashboard applications based on Qlik Sense Enterprise.
- You offer our customers comprehensive support in the analysis, conception, implementation and optimization of new and existing Business Intelligence solutions (focus on Qlik Sense/OBIEE).
- You act as a contact for BI developers and analysts for technical questions and the further building of CI/CD of Qlik applications.
- Cooperation with different stakeholders to consolidate the heterogeneous requirements and derive the data analytics and Business Intelligence needs.
- Responsible for the further expansion and maintenance of the Business Intelligence app landscape based on Qlik Sense
- Minimum of 4 years of development experience with Qlik Suite (Qlik Sense, NPrinting)
- Background with database development, data warehousing and business intelligence.
- Understanding of Qlik Sense Architecture.
- Experience with BigData infrastructure would be advantage
- Demonstrated ability to develop Qlik Sense applications.
- Experience with QMC administration preferred.
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- OBIEE experience would added advantage
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field preferred.
- Several years of experience in the design, development and implementation of Qlik applications.
- Technical understanding of databases (SQL) and enthusiasm for Business Intelligence and its tools as well as strong analytical skills.
- Experience in building CI/CD pipelines
Please note we can only accept applications from EU/Swiss authorised candidates who are willing to be based in Switzerland.