IT Project Manager (Diagnostics Manufacturing Processes)
Posted on May 27, 2021 by NextLink Solutions
NextLink Solutions is currently looking for a Senior IT Project Manager (Diagnotsics Manufacturing Processes) for a mission in Switzerland. You will integrate a multicultural team of passionate experts that will support and integrate you fully as a member of the department.
Your development knowledge will be valued and challenged in various projects, and your knowledge and strategic thinking will be key to the success of the team.
The position is for a really strong Senior IT Project Manager with previous experience in Diagnostics Manufacturing area.You will bring strong expertise in managing senior stakeholders, external vendors, internal teams with proven capabilities of delivering project objectives in an ambiguous environment.
The first assignment will be to lead a critical initiative with Diagnostics Global Functions IT in the Manufacturing area.
Start date: 15.06.2021
Latest start date: 01.07.2021
End date: 1 year
Work location: Kaiseraugst/Rotkreuz
Remote: max. 1 day per week (Friday)/prior approval needed
Travel: 30% (after COVID)
Work Authorization: Only EU National
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Define, plan, and direct the execution of a broad range of projects while balancing the competing demands of scope, time, cost, quality, resources, and risk to produce high IT solutions.
- Derive project value through defining state-of-the-art Automated Diagnostics Manufacturing process in line with timelines and scope.
- Identify, acquire, and lead multifunctional, global project teams.
- At least 15+ years of related experience with experience in implementing Automated manufacturing processes, especially in Diagnostics manufacturing (*)
- Proven experience implementing complex IT Projects across a variety of platforms (*)
- Bachelor's degree in Informatics, Computer Science, or equivalent (*)
- Proven Organizational Change Management experience (*)
- Strong understanding of Computer System Validation (CSV) concepts (*)
- Experience in project organization and resource mobilization, and management of stakeholders.
- Experience dealing with management issues on a global level (scope, time, cost, quality, risk, team)
- Strong interactive and influencing skills
- Proven vendor management experience with managing SaaS delivery.
- Strong customer and service management focus.
- Excellent communication, organization, and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong understanding of Project Management Methodology concepts (including waterfall and agile).
- Experience in leading virtual and offshore teams of large scale and cultural awareness of managing a global team.
- Agile practitioner with prior knowledge of Scrum and SAFe principles.
- Traits of Entrepreneurial PM with focus on true organization value through project delivery
- Language: English (written and spoken)
If you would like to be considered for this exciting project, apply/get in touch with Kunal today for an informal chat about the role, or request a call back!
Share your CV: (see below)