Embedded Software Engineer/C Developer
Posted on May 27, 2021 by Chroma Recruitment
Inside IR35 ++ extra rate
Supporting the development for a leading client within the life science space. This contract will be for 6 months initially working on a strategic infrastructure build. This will enable future devices and platform to be more future proof!
What will you be doing?
- Develop maintainable code in C for various aspects of functionality - working to coding standards
- Support verification of entire codebase
- Participate in code reviews
- Produce and update all necessary documentation to support process and procedures.
- Work independently on own tasks whilst also acting as a team player - Communicating and collaborating with wider team to ensure project goals are achieved.
What will you need experience of?
- Electronics background
- Several years' development experience in C on discrete MCUs and preferably FPGA Embedded soft MCU cores ie Nios and MicroBlaze
- Comfortable with various IDEs (esp. Eclipse-based) and debuggers
- Familiarity with various C compilers, Embedded as well as GCC. Ability to create a Makefile from scratch
This is a great opportunity to support a leading client within there space who have some amazing equipment due to be released at the end of 2021!
For me information or to discuss this opportunity further, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Embedded Software Engineer
Remote based with occasional travel required to site
£40p/h to £50p/h
Initial 6-month contract