Senior Business Applications Solutions Architecture Lead
Posted on May 26, 2021 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
*We are unable to sponsor for this permanent Full time role*
*Position is bonus eligible*
Prestigious Enterprise Company is currently seeking a Senior Business Applications Solutions Architecture Lead. Candidate will be responsible for leading a number of highly visible initiatives to support Multifamily Business and Engineering teams. You will help your team through transformation into Agile Architecture and will align with the Modern Delivery methodology.
- Introduce the overall technical vision for a particular solution by defining and establishing the solution architecture
- Define High Level Solution Intent, target state architectures and their roadmaps for portfolio products by collaborating with Business Architects, CPOs, POs, CDL and other business and IT stakeholders to ensure alignment in visions, goals and objectives.
- Define and create reference architectures and architecture/design patterns to ensure consistent implementation of the architecture roadmaps
- Own and drive development and maintenance of detailed solution intent, product architecture for a responsible ARTs (information, application, technology, security and deployment view points) that addresses functional and non-functional requirements and ensures alignment in implementation
- Plan and Develop Architectural Runway in support of new business Features and Capabilities
- Identify solution alternatives and/or new technologies to meet new business needs or solve existing business concerns, such as customer experience, operational efficiency, performance and cost effectiveness
- Participate in pre-deployment, deployment and post-deployment activities to ensure successful deployment
- Participate in incident resolution process to help trouble-shooting, identify issue resolution and impact assessments
- Build Reference Application/Implementation for reusability and accelerated adoption of new architectural standards/patterns
- Develop/Maintain Application Design pattern catalog
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience required; Advanced degree preferred
- 10+ years of experience in Solutions Architecture and Business Application development
- Prior Software development background
- 5+ years of relevant task management experience
- Hands-on and architectural experience with modern Cloud Native architectures is required in this role, as well as, proven record of leading architects through organizational transformations
- 3+ years of relevant large-scale enterprise transformation experience as relates to architecture preferred
- Prior experience in the primary or secondary mortgage industry is desirable
- Deep knowledge of various enterprise level Platforms widely used in the industry preferred
- Extensive experience in Solution Architecture patterns such as micro-front ends, microservices, 12 factor applications etc.