Service Delivery Manager/Service Desk Manager
Posted on May 26, 2021 by Inavise Tech
Do you have experience working as a Service Delivery/Service Desk Manager? We are looking for an English Speaking consultant for a permanent or contract opportunity based in Strasbourg. Apply now to speak with the team!
- 5+ year of relevant IT experience
- Proven track record of delivering ICT services
- Government experience is a plus
- Experience with client and stakeholder management
- Other: Pragmatic, team player, stress-resistant
- EU Nationality is a requirement due to Security Clearance
- Languages: English (fluent)
- The continuous operations support,
- The call handling and incident logging assigned from the client's Service Desk
- Co-ordination of resolutions with the Incident Manager, Problem Manager, the Critical Incident Co-ordinator and LIA's Technical Functions Resolver Groups
- Ensures that the services managed are monitored and maintained to high levels of quality, standards and operability as defined within negotiated and agreed service level agreements, service level parameters or contracts.
- Uses negotiating skills and personal presence to represent the client at a high level, both externally and internally, formally and informally, establishing confidence and respect both for the functions represented and as an individual.
- Advises and influences the customer, at management level regarding the delivery, costs, availability and functionality of services and systems and develops an effective partnership within the client, with potential suppliers and in particular with the customer.
- Ensures that service level agreements, contracts and negotiations with both internal and external suppliers are aimed at meeting the business needs, by providing a value for money service, in terms of standards, quality, efficiency, safety, performance and cost effectiveness.
- Takes responsibility for the financial and staffing aspects of operational management, service delivery and project management as well as the full range of technical considerations involved.
- Takes responsibility, at a senior level, within an ICT service facility/operational environment, for setting targets, monitoring performance, and managing the service in an efficient and effective manner.
- Ensures that the necessary processes and procedures are in place to maintain or recover the delivery of systems and services in the event of any physical, technical or environmental disaster or major outage, providing continuity of service.