MQ Engineer & Support Specialist (Middleware Messaging)
Posted on May 26, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
MQ Engineer & Support Specialist vacancy requiring profound Middleware Messaging Development knowledge for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent combined with 10 years of relevant technical experience in Middleware Messaging Development and Operations in large global enterprises, ideally within International Financial environments is required
- 5+ years of experience in diagnosis, performance and Scripting in Bash/Perl/Python in addition to excellent knowledge on IBM WebSphere MQ, IBM Integration Bus/IBM App Connect Enterprise
- Strong Linux Skills plus the ability to provide consultations in all phases of development, integration and design
- Well-versed with gathering, discussing, negotiating and refining technical user requirements coupled with competency of collaborating with various cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Experience with Agile DevOps concepts, tools, and architectures in building a CICD Pipeline as well as familiarity with APIs and CMDBs is advantageous
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Delivering technical change projects which may range from small scale to major environment migrations
- Providing support to client requests and issues while also collaborating with clients on onboarding requests
- Administering the environments, including software upgrades, MQ changes and Broker deployments
- Maintaining platform availability through both proactive and reactive actions
- Improving the operating processes by suggesting change, automating or improving documentation
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.