Senior Hardware Engineer
Posted on May 26, 2021 by Network Technologies Inc
We are looking for a Senior Hardware Engineer to join our team in Aurora, OH. And we will assist you in relocating!
- Design and Develop new products utilizing analog and digital circuits, Embedded systems with 8-, 16-, & 32-bit microprocessors and create their schematics
- Design, develop, and verify programmable logic for any FPGAs or CPLDs in the design to reduce/eliminate processor overhead or necessity
- Provide in-depth guidance to the PCB/CAD department for the layout of printed circuit boards
- Draft detailed product specifications, working closely with the software development team to define platform performance
- Direct and assist the bring up and debugging of new design prototypes, specifying testing parameters and procedures
- Create new product proposals, including technical performance, feature set, pricing goals, and cost estimates
- Perform product research for potential market opportunities
- Perform project management coordinating with Sales, Marketing, internal/external suppliers, planning, tracking, and allocation of resources to bring about the successful transition of the product into production
- 8+ years' experience designing hardware with microprocessors
- Experience with communication protocols such as Ethernet, USB, RS485, RS232, I2C, etc.
- Experience with video formats such as VGA, DVI, HDMI, Display port, etc.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
Network Technologies Inc (NTI), established in 1984, is a leading manufacturer of high quality IT and A/V solutions. NTI products are used worldwide by leading companies in every industry, including manufacturing, retail, government, education, healthcare, financial services, entertainment, worship, broadcast, and telecommunications. NTI rapidly introduces new products with state of the art technology to meet the ever-changing market demands.
NTI products are designed, manufactured and tested at the company headquarters in Aurora, Ohio, USA. The company's product line includes enterprise environment monitoring systems, video processing multiviewers, extenders via CAT5, audio/video Matrix Switches, KVM Switches, console Switches, and more. NTI is dedicated to delivering solutions that are of exceptional quality, reliable performance and innovative technology.