Senior Business Analyst (IBOR & Trade)
Posted on May 26, 2021 by Experis AG
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services ranges from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing, and placing specialised professional talent.
This role involves documenting, reviewing and gathering requirements for an existing system and downstream/upstream interfaces.
- Gathering and validating the detailed requirement for the Target State Finance booking model. - Validate trade economic details in the trade life cycle ( trade settlements, trade payments)
- Detailed analysis of accounting/finance related processing, P &L, Accruals, Monthly and End of Day Reporting as well as booking in the sub-ledgers.
- Assist in the development of appropriate test plans - Support the FX levelling & Accruals
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Good Knowledge Financial Accounting/Treasury processing & Process flow - 6- 10 years of experience
- Support the FX levelling & Accruals
- Document AS-IS and Target State
- Gather requirements from all stakeholders
- Support in detailed analysis of Target solution
- Detailed Financial Service/Instruments experience - FX, OTC & Money Markets
- Agile experience preferred
- Experience of working in large complex environment with multiple stakeholders
- Able to work independently, work under pressure/tight timescales
- Coordinate requirements from Front Office, Risk, Product Control, Operations, Financial Accounting/Treasury
- Excel, Data analysis skills
- German language skills would be a huge asset.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
LIBOR/IBOR Transition knowledge will be a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years previous experience in a BA funtion or relevant industry experience
- Broad cross-product and financial sector knowledge
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven ability to work in a team environment, and develop and manage relationships
- Strong attention to detail, excellent documentation skills
- Proven project coordination and financial management skills
- Confident and self motivated individual with a proactive approach
- Strong time management skills; Proven ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines while working in a pressurized team/environment
- Ability to learn new technology applications and process techniques quickly
- Flexibility to assist on multiple areas within the program as required
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Danny Besse.