Help Desk Support Specialist (3rd shift)
Posted on May 26, 2021 by Beacon Hill Staffing Group
10pm-7am Thur - Mon
- Answer calls and respond to tickets and emails
- Quickly and accurately determine incident scope and impact.
- Provide support and resolve problems to the end user's satisfaction
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the Support Center via Call, ticket or email
- Monitor tickets assigned to the queue and process first-in first-out based on priority
- Troubleshoot issues with end-users and work toward first call resolution
- Deliver high quality assistance to on-site and remote personnel
- Utilize and maintain the Support Center tracking software by maintain issues in the system from first contact with end user including responsibility for call ownership
- Document all information according to standard operating procedures
- Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software
- Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses
- Manage PC/Laptop setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware, images and software
- Setup new employees/consultants/Vendors information into Active Directory
- Assign users and computers to proper groups in Active Directory
- Perform timely Workstation hardware and software upgrades/break fix as required
- Identify and Escalate problems as required to support teams.
- Act as a liaison between customers and technical escalation teams.
- Update the internal knowledge base with issue resolution details
- Support computers, laptops, tablets, smart phones and applications
- Assist users in detecting and removing viruses, spy ware, and other malicious software
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries utilizing a complete suite of staffing services. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future