EDI Support Analysts Business Analyst
Posted on May 26, 2021 by Tri-S Recruiters, Inc.
Location: Anywhere in U.S.
Employment Type: Remote/DIRECT HIRE
Job Order #: MS22029
I am looking for a EDI Specialist for my client who is number 1 in their industry. Act as the primary liaison between the customer and IT. Will be responsible for collaborating with customers to create and document business transactions. The candidate will provide Mapping and translation as well program the translation. Experience within JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.x system environment highly preferred.
Requirements for this position include:
- Bachelor's degree required, preferred in Computer Science, Technology or related field.
- Strong systems analysis skills and ability to find solutions which integrates data to/from multiple applications.
- Experience with Trusted Link
- Must have a strong understanding of the EDI X12 standards and experience mapping those standards
- Strong understanding of communication protocols (ie ftp, sftp, HTTP, AS2, etc.)
- Background in process analysis techniques such as value stream mapping or equivalent
- Experience gathering requirements and delivering designs for trading partner implementations.
- Quality assurance of trading partner implementations.
- Own and develop relationships with internal and external partners, especially EDI VANs, working with them to implement new partners and optimize/enhance systems
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize projects, work simultaneous tasks and meet project deadlines.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
Typical duties for this position would include:
- Self-starter with ability to work with remote teams
- Support EDI VAN for setup of new/existing customers and various document types
- Provide EDI support in analysing and solving technical issues
- Perform system configuration, mapping, and management for EDI-based transactions and processes. This includes but is not limited to 810s, 850s, 846s, 856s, 997s with the ability to understand raw data sets and identify mapping issues or bad data
- Update/Maintain lookup/translation tables
- Find and implement efficiencies and improvements within current EDI integrations
- Assist Departments and external consultants in EDI/JDE requirements, analysis, business process documentation and IT specifications
- Test EDI transactions with new and existing trading partners while performing user acceptance testing
- Other duties as assigned