SAP ABAP S/4 Hana developer
Posted on May 26, 2021 by Brabers Consultancy
For an international client, we are looking for an SAP ABAP S/4Hana developer.
- Engaged or worked with multi-national clients having global presence
- End to End Implementation experience, Upgrade Knowledge, Enhancements, Development, Rollout and Production Support experience in SAP ABAP in any module(s)
- Should be able to interact with the functional ad customer and understand the requirements.
- Exposure in Jobs (monitoring) understanding the purpose of a particular job, resolving issues which arise out of Jobs- Willing to relocate and work in flexible timings
Minimum two end-to-end implementation experience along with 4 or more years of implementation project experience. They key is to have worked on Implementation projects (Minimum two projects). Candidate who have not worked on implementation projects need not apply.
- Extensive experience with SAP ABAP Programming Model on HANA for SAP Fiori
- 2 or more full life cycle SAP project implementations
- Expertise in ABAP development in a HANA environment using ADT (Eclipse/HANA Studio environments),Including Core data services (CDS) to create tables and views and ABAP Managed Database Procedures, SQL and SQLScript.
- Experience using Web DynPro, RF, XML, WSDL, SOAP, REST and related web services technologies.
- Good Knowledge/expertise of building user interfaces with SAP UI5, integration services with OData/JSON, MVC framework.
- Developing Data access with ODATA and XMLA in SAP HANA XS., and expertise in developing NetWeaver getway services (SEGW)
- Good Knowledge of SAP FIORI Launchpad Configuration and Deployment of Apps.
- Hands-on expertise with SAP ABAP, Workflow, ALE/IDOC, File interface development.
- Experience in performing application development assessments, preparing technical specifications, defining technical roadmaps, creating application architecture design guidelines
- Knowledge on various functional areas ranging OTC- Sales & Distribution (SD), Materials Management (MM), Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), Supply chain management (SCM) - P2P and EWM, Finance &Controlling - RTR process Plant Maintenance (PM)
- Expertise in ABAP Debugging
- A reasonable level of understanding of technical knowledge so as able to debug.
- Strong client facing Consultancy experience
The role is currently remote. As soon as the situation allows it, onsite work is required.
Flexible location: Ireland, Germany, France, Belgium.