Finance Operations Lead
Posted on May 26, 2021 by Lucas Kennedy
FINANCE OPERATIONS LEAD TO BE BASED IN EUROPE
My client are looking for a Finance Operations Lead to join them on their HR Transformation Programme on a long term contract which will take you through to approximately March 2023.
You will be accountable for leading the definition and implementation of the to-be processes across finance operations, overseeing the implementation of a new ERP and the transition of finance operations to a BPO.
The right candidate will have strong leadership experience across finance operations, encompassing R2R, P2P, 02C, payroll and treasury operations.
You will need the following experience
- Qualified accountant, with experience of taking an organisation through complex transformation aimed at process optimisation and operational excellence through systems and control frameworks
- Strong ability to collaborate with multiple levels of the business and functional leaders to streamline processes and work towards resolution of challenges, constraints, and roadblocks, whilst leading innovation across operations
- Experience in working in a leadership role, leading a team successfully to deliver business objectives
- Resilient, with the ability to navigate through complexity and large amounts of change
- Excellent communication skills - able to present complex concepts, risks and strategies to senior management in business terms, while being able to discuss detailed technical aspects with internal and external stakeholders
Fluent English (spoken and written) is required
Lucas Kennedy acts as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age and applications from persons of any age will be accepted for this role.