Posted on May 26, 2021 by G2 Recruitment Solutions
We are currently looking for a Reliability Engineer with a Mechanical/Rotating Equipment bias to work on a long-term project within a maintenance team for my client. The work will be on going and require someone that has experience working as a reliability engineer, with an understanding of mechanical/rotating engineering.
The successful candidate will be working on a large production plant and will be in charge of identifying and managing asset reliability risks that could adversely affect plant or business operations. The reliability engineer will oversee Loss Elimination, Risk Management and Life Cycle Asset Management.
The ideal candidate will have had experience working on the maintenance on live plants, within the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical or chemical industry. Onshore experience is most beneficial.
The client is looking for an interim freelancer or a permanent member of staff. Both are suitable.
LOCATION: Zeeland, Netherlands
DURATION (if freelance): 12 Month Rolling Contract (Interim to perm available)
RELIABILITY ENGINEER (Electrical & Automation bias)
- 5+ Years reliability engineering experience within the maintenance of production plants - Oil & Gas, Petrochemical or Chemical industry.
- HBO or similar education level.
- Experience working on Loss Elimination, Risk Management and Life Cycle Asset Management for production plants. (RCA/FMEA)
- Working experience with SAP.
- Experience within mechanical/rotating equipment.
- Knowledge of fixed equipment (corrosion mechanisms)
The candidate should be able to provide evidence where they have provided reliability projects within the aforementioned industries, with knowledge of mechanical engineering.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.