Posted on May 26, 2021 by G2 Recruitment Solutions
Software Developer - Utrecht, Netherlands- Permanent
I am working with a long-standing client of mine, who are seeking developers to join their team. They have been established within their niche market as a leader for 25 years'. You will be working within the top companies in core sectors within the Netherlands, such as energy, telecoms and water. You will help these companies by using the latest GIS technologies in asset management and development. My client is growing quickly and it's a great time to become a part of the team!
- Technically well informed with Backend Software Development- Java and .Net, Python would also be ideal
- Good communication skills, you must be able to express yourself and talk to customers
- Independent worker
- Passionate developer
- Results driven
- Experience within GIS applications, ideally it would be Smallworld or Magik
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Object Orientated experience
- Experience of being a link between technology and the customer
- Participation in projects
- Managing and building network infrastructure/assets
- Provide service in the field of GIS
- Developing my clients inhouse products
- My client can offer a decent package as well: training on the bespoke services they use, Dutch lessons for non-Dutch speakers, travel budget, bonus etc.
Title: Software Developer
Salary: based on experience + impressive benefits
If you, or someone you know, is a good match for this vacancy, please send your CV or call as soon as possible.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.