Rollout Project Manager (German speaking)
Posted on May 26, 2021 by Connect 44 AG
Rollout Project Manager (German speaking).
Job Responsibilities & Competencies
- Contributes in the rollout of deployment activities for whole or part of VBS project, ensuring that the project is delivered in scope of contractual obligations and within forecasted cost, time and required quality.
- Participate in daily activities with VBS customer and various governmental departments BIT and their stakeholders.
- Participates to the study of feasibility of the service request in terms of resources, planning and quality to ensure Nokia meets contractual scope of work, milestones and customer pre-requisites.
- Participates with guidance from Superior in checking the availability of all deliverables, according to project scope and deployment process by engaging with relevant stakeholders and securing availability and accuracy of deployment work orders.
- Contributes by updating the accountable team and customer as needed for operational needs and escalations on scope, processes, planning and/or budget.
- Understands the collection of actual services delivery performance information and compares actual performance with baseline.
- Analyses with guidance the causes to any perceived deviation.
- Contributes to the re-planning and implements to keep the deployment activities on track.
- Participates in keeping schedules and forecasts up-to-date and communicated to relevant stakeholders.
- Participates to constraints and risks being managed successfully.
- Applies the correct processes and tools to monitor, report and optimize services delivery providing enough operational visibility to stakeholders
- Monitors and controls services delivery through operational KPIs, with guidance.
- Coordinates internal and external field deployment team members, sets up and maintains clear and effective internal and external communication with the relevant project stakeholders, participating to reviews as needed, with guidance.
- Recognizes and supports up-scopes in cooperation with the customer facing team.
- Swiss citizen.
- PSP Personen Sicherheits Prüfung (accreditation of Swiss federal security level).
- Electrical professional background, with a solid working and practical experience in field.
- Willing to perform domestic travels 50% of time. Specially to Büron (canton of Lucerne) project headquarters.
- Knowledge in Optical and IP environment at least basics.
- Be a team player, calm, pragmatical, with openminded personality.
- Willing to perform some field activity when required.
- Fluent in German language, additionally 1 more local language. (French or Italian).
- Solid English.