SAP Hybris - Solution Architect - Remote in EU
Posted on May 26, 2021 by Empiric Solutions
SAP Hybris - Solution Architect - Remote in EU - Immediate Start
We have received instructions from one of the world's most innovative Consultancies for a Solution Architect with expertise with SAP Hybris. This exciting and challenging project is allowing for remote work. This will also be an initial contract of 6 months and will provide lots of job continuity and lots of job satisfaction.
- Strong understanding of B2B/B2C eCommerce best practices, use cases, architecture principles.
- Experience in Hybris catalog management, order management, promotions, pricing, and other B2B eCommerce concepts.
- Experience working with Java Enterprise Edition (JEE) including Java, Servlets, JSP, Preference for experience working with Spring frameworks including Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Security, and Spring Integration
- Experience of end-to-end eCommerce implementation programs leveraging various methodology - Agile, waterfall, etc.
- Expert in Hybris foundational concepts and has the experience and knowledge of multi-channel, multiple sites, multi-tenant scenarios, Hybris data modelling, Data integration, and data migration activities.
- Experience in end-to-end eCommerce solutions, business blueprinting, design and configuration, guiding technology, and global roll-outs.
- Participate in sprints planning and help the technical team to understand the design and provide technical help when required
This is an immediate position with interviews happening this week, therefore please contact Callum at (see below) to find out more about this opportunity
Empiric is one of the fastest-growing technology and transformation recruitment agency's specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals. We are committed to delivering more female candidates and those from minority backgrounds and be instrumental in changing the gender and diversity imbalance within the tech sector.