Software Development Engineer in Test
Posted on May 26, 2021 by Monarch Recruitment Ltd.
Monarch are working with a leading financial organisation in Leopardstown, Dublin who are looking to bring on a Software development engineer in test. You focus on test automation and regression testing.
This role is a great opportunity for the right person to join a growing team throughout 2021, you will need experience in the below to be successful:
- This position will be responsible for delivering of Senior Software Development Engineer in Test (Regression Testing, Code quality, Testing Services, Testing and Environment automation, Development Collaboration, Continuous Integration).
- Essential: Good knowledge of Linux/Unix and Intermediate Java coding experience.
- Sound knowledge of Java, Spring Framework, Junit, Selenium, Eclipse IDE, Rest Assured, Jbehave/Cucumber, Maven, GIT frameworks, Databases, APIs (REST/SOAP), SQL, Continuous Delivery concepts and tools such as Jenkins/Bamboo, Testing frameworks (TestNG, Spock), vulnerability tools such as Sonar, Checkmarx/Fortify, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of Object-Oriented Design and programming in Java, J2EE. Cloud-based development is desirable (PCF, Azure)
- Experience in regression testing as releases move through the different environments.
- Ability to create good acceptance and integration test automation scripts and integrate with Continuous integration (Jenkins) and code coverage tools (Sonar, Clover).