Posted on May 26, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
For our large financial client located in the Randstad area we are looking for a very experienced Infrastructure Manager.
You would be a part of the department that is in charge of for the delivery of all Mainframe, private cloud, network and data center services. You would be helping our client shaping their private cloud journey and making the transition from managed outsourcing to an internal service provider.
Your duties will include:
- managing a team of product owners, scrum masters and platform engineers
- ensuring that all services within your portfolio are not only available and reliable, but also continue to develop into future-proof solutions in the new private cloud
- operational management of your team on all aspects that can be expected from a professional infrastructure provider such as life cycle management, patch management, availability management, backup and recovery, etc.
- transforming your team from a managed outsourcing environment to an internal service provider setup that brings end-2-end responsibility within the team instead of the contracted party
- maintaining contacts with the consumers of your services on a tactical and operational level
Your skills and competences:
- HBO/WO work and thinking level with years work experience in IT Infrastructure, of which at least 5 years experience in a management position and at least 10 years experience with IT services.
- Technical knowledge of relevant infrastructure, platforms, applications and workplace services in relevant and adjacent work areas
- Knowledge of IT architecture, processes, methods and techniques
- Knowledge and experience with management in a (multi-vendor) IT outsourced environment
- Knowledge of the most important IT systems and how they contribute to the fulfillment of the business requirements.
- Knowledge of Demand & Capacity Management
- Knowledge of Service Management processes and procedures
- Knowledge of software development: development techniques, IT Deployment and Test & Release Management
- Knowledge of current IT trends, both within and outside their own area of attention (cloud, API, open banking, DevOps, CI/CD, SOA, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Dutch.
Since 2000 Levy provides professional Solutions to organizations ranging from tech start-ups to global players. From our offices in the UK and Amsterdam we have built an international local network of skilled employed professionals and contractors fuelled by our passion for connecting skills with projects. Over the years we have fulfilled over 1700 requirements and nowadays we consistently have 250+ professionals recruited and relocated from 14 countries allocated to various projects. Our strength is the way that we see and treat people. This will be always be a key factor in our strategy for many years to come multiplying by unity!
Are you interested in being part of this awesome project? Send me an InMail with your updated CV in English and will call you ASAP!