Structural Engineer - Contract
Posted on May 26, 2021 by ERSG
Structural Engineer - 6 month contract
We are looking for a senior structural engineer having experience with the design of sub-structures and topsides for offshore platforms and offshore wind turbine generators.
You will also perform the necessary design analyses covering offshore Oil & Gas structures and renewable energy structures.
In order to be successful in this position:
- You will hold a combination of structural engineering expertise in the offshore oil & gas and renewable industry.
- Proven experience designing platform substructures.
- A broad software knowledge will be required: advanced user of SACS and Ansys (classic and workbench), basic knowledge of FEMAP and StaadPro;
- Knowledge of International rules and standards applicable to offshore designs for oil & gas as well as offshore wind industry.
- Experience with geotechnical foundation design for driven piles and suction anchor foundations (incl. drivability).
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.