Azure DevOps Engineer (f/m/x)
Posted on May 26, 2021 by 1st solution consulting gmbh
Position: Azure DevOps Engineer (f/m/x)
Duration: 6 months with renewal
Place: remote Warsaw Bratislava Sofia Budapest
- Own automation of the infrastructure, and drive the development of new features
- Work on bringing engineering practices into infrastructure operations
- Develop documentation and capacity plans, and debug the hardest problems, live, on some of the largest and most complex systems in the world.
- Partnered alongside the best engineers in the industry on the coolest stuff around, the code and systems you work on will be in production and used by millions of users all around the world
- Design, develop and maintain software to monitor and optimize our architecture;
- Develop interactive dashboards using the latest web technologies;
- Automate the process of getting data from different sources to compare with baselines and automatically act on breaches;
- Pro-actively think of new ways to measure our performance
- Constantly be on top of your game to increase performance of the team and our systems;
- Be challenged to handle our complex and large data sets;
- Setup, plan and maintain our cloud Azure infrastructure.
- 8+ years previous DevOps/IT leadership experience
- Experience with Unix/Linux and network fundamentals
- Scripting and Programming skills
- Experience developing software implementing API functionality using REST, Thrift, JSON or similar
- Experience using configuration management software
- Strong knowledge of continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Sharp and tenacious troubleshooting skills: you can fix anything!
- Experience with basic large-scale architectures
- A burning desire to Move Fast and Be Bold
- Experience in large scale, NFV, NFVIaaS, IaaS, PaaS, SDN, SDS - a plus!
- Experience with systems, IT operations and process re-engineering
- 5+ year experience with Azure cloud
- Strong knowledge of automation and open source tools
- Experience with R&D agile methodologies
- Perfect communication skills, Hands-on! Can Do approach!
Mail: (see below)