Posted on May 25, 2021 by At The Races
London, United Kingdom
Design & Creative
Competitive salary + benefits - Central London
At The Races, the business behind dedicated horse racing channel Sky Sports Racing is looking for a keen and enthusiastic team player to join our Commercial Department as a Commercial Assistant, supporting sales and services to our bookmaker clients. If you are a self-starter and are looking to gain business experience in an exciting and innovative commercial environment then this is the position for you. The role will require the ability to form close and effective working relationships to fulfil responsibilities across company departments, external suppliers and clients.
This will involve working across TV production, marketing and eCRM, legal & web development.
• Work with the commercial team to sell and deliver contractual obligations to our clients.
• Manage the creation and running of bookmaker on air competitions, liaising with the winners.
• Analyse results from bookmaker specific campaigns.
• Manage the ad serving on attheraces.com.
• Updating daily bookmaker inventory on attheraces.com, liaising with the marketing team to maximise reach.
• Assist reporting across all commercial activity.
Of graduate calibre, you will have excellent communication and organisational skills and an enthusiasm for working in sport. Full training will be given so previous experience in this area is not essential, but a willingness to learn is a must.
The successful candidate must be able to work accurately and to deadlines, working well under pressure is key.
• High levels of reliability and professionalism.
• Commercially focused.
• Co-operative team player.
• Strong communication and analytical skills.
• Working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Knowledge of horse racing and betting desirable.
• Flexibility in regard to working hours (occasional weekend work).
As part of your application (Either in a covering letter or on your CV) please let us know:
1. Why are you interested in working for At The Races?
2. What attributes can you bring to develop your role in commercial sales?
3. What qualities do you have that make you an effective team player?