DevOps Engineer BO Systems
Posted on May 25, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
One of the biggest financial institutions in the Netherlands is looking for an experienced Software Engineer who could join their international team!
You will be responsible for the developing new functionality and coordinating its implementation within Back Office systems, primary via Unix Scripting. Moreover, you should be able to provide technical support for the Back Office systems and maintain existing Automated Test Solutions. Automate deployment, functional/technical/performance testing, system health checks, regression testing and anything else that is still done manually.
You will closely collaborate with the Product Owner and DevOps teams to understand Requirements as well as work with the existing development team to improve working practices and release process.
- Working experience with Back Office systems
- Trade Processing, Confirmations, Settlements, Payments and Accounting
- Financial Products such as Foreign Exchange, Money Markets and Derivatives
- Hands-on knowledge of SQL, Linux & Scripting
- Hands-on knowledge of Continuous Delivery tools such as: Git, Microsoft Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Maven, ANT
- Experience of automated tools such Fitnesse, Selenium or similar
- File Transfer Protocols and Middleware Architecture
- Agile Scrum and DevOps methodologies.
Since 2000 Levy provides professional Solutions to organizations ranging from tech start-ups to global players. From our offices in the UK and Amsterdam we have built an international local network of skilled employed professionals and contractors fuelled by our passion for connecting skills with projects. Over the years we have fulfilled over 1700 requirements and nowadays we consistently have 250+ professionals recruited and relocated from 14 countries allocated to various projects. Our strength is the way that we see and treat people. This will be always be a key factor in our strategy for many years to come multiplying by unity!
Do you feel like this opportunity is your next step? Do not hesitate and reach out, or apply directly!