Posted on May 25, 2021 by Elevate Direct
4 Month Contract
Sweden but remote work option is available
We have a short-term need for a project manager for around 4 months, the budget has been approved in the Sustainability portfolio budget. We have a specific candidate in mind that we would like to suggest to include in the process.
Group Sustainability is currently updating the Ingka People & Planet Positive (PPP) 2030 Strategy. As one of the key components to achieve the objective of integrating the PPP commitments into Ingka Group Strategy Landscape, we aim to deliver a performance framework that enables us to measure progress on achieving the ambitions and which can help businesses to make more informed decisions. Ingka has formulated bold ambitions in 4 strategic topics areas, healthy & sustainable living, circular, climate positive, and fair & equal.
The project is about measuring the 3 (out of 4) ambitions for 2030 that we have set out in the strategy, that today we can not measure.
- Inspire and enable 1 billion people to live a better life within the limits of the planet;
- Strive for zero waste, be 100% circular in our own operations, and advocate for positive change in the society;
- Improve the well-being of millions of people by becoming a truly inclusive and people-centered brand, company, and employer.
(The measurement of the ambition - climate positive is part of another project)
The scope of the consultant services is to assist IKEA in:
The project manager will play the lead role in planning, engaging stakeholders, organizing and motivating the project team, and directing the completion of this project while ensuring delivery on time.
The deliverables are:
- MVP of the 3 ambitions and KPI trees, with plans to continue development in FY22
- Build the roadmap follow-up to measure the success of roadmaps.
Desired knowledge, competence, experience, skills etc.:
- Senior experienced person with proven leadership skills on relevant project
- Project management/stakeholder management across multi work-stream program
- Experience with sustainability or performance framework.
Most important things:
Leadership. 4-7 years' experience (Senior)
Stakeholder management. 4-7 years' experience (Senior)
If you match these requirements, please apply and Elevate will send you an email. Please open, click and complete required tasks so your application will be visible to the hiring organisation directly. Elevate is a software partner and not a recruitment agency. Please contact employers directly through your Elevate profile with any queries related to your application.