Scrum Master (Quality Assurance, SDLC practices, Agile) - Ireland - 7 months+
Posted on May 25, 2021 by Octopus Computer Associates
Scrum Master (Quality Assurance, SDLC practices, Agile) - Ireland - 7 months+/RATE: EUR35 PER HOUR
One of our Blue Chip Clients is urgently looking for a Scrum Master.
Please find some details below:
Role: Scrum Master
- Ensures the execution projects (within budget, quality and timelines), expectations and relationship management.
- End-to-end responsibility and accountability for delivering a project to business.
- Lead scrum calls and weekly core project meetings.
- Assign projects task to development team
- Have good experience in JIRA.
- Reviewing Estimations and provide timelines, Delivery, Quality, Metrics, Site Performance.
- Involved in initiation step and organize project intake call with development team. Active engagement in project intake and ongoing core project meetings.
- Manage day-to-day communications with customer. Progress reporting on project level towards the business partners.
- Provide status on projects to each customer. Review Communications to client on delays, dependencies, risks etc
- Ensures the correctness of SDLC documentation
- Track Timesheets and ensuring that the team bills time on correct tasks.
- Manage Resource Utilization and report Forecasting. Using idle resources
- Risk Mitigation and Issue resolution
- Resource Planning & Communicate Leaves and Holidays to client for the offshore team
- Ensure proper on-boarding for new team member.
- Ensure proper KT from the resource moving out.
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree is required, with focus in technology related field is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience is required.
- Experience in Quality Assurance, SDLC practices & Agile delivery preferred.
- Proven track record of building strong business partner relationships is required.
- Must possess the ability to work independently and be self-accountable for flawless execution.
- Must be a self-motivated problem solver who thrives in a dynamic and customer-focused environment.
- Strong analytical thinking, problem solving and learning agility skills are required.
- Ability to succeed in a matrixed environment and influence adoption of new thinking is required.
Please send CV for full details and immediate interviews. We are a preferred supplier to the client.