GIS Project Manager
Posted on May 25, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a GIS Project Manager. This role is a permanent position based in Zürich or Bern Canton depending on candidate preference.
- Carry out Technical Project Management in the area of GIS.
- Actively help plan & implement GIS applications.
- Coordinate & plan projects in the fields of Enterprise GIS & GIS business integrations.
- Partake in Requirement Engineering & Business Analysis activities.
- Consult, design, concept & configure GIS Infrastructures & Applications (server, web, cloud, mobile, etc.).
- Analyze existing GIS implementations & develop optimization options.
- Provide support in acquisition, presales activities & the preparation of offers
- Conduct individual customer workshops.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in Project Management including experience in GIS Project Management.
- Ideally experienced in Esri & GEONIS products.
- Preferably experienced in the fields of Energy Supply & Infrastructure Management.
- Any know-how in the area of Requirement Engineering is considered advantageous.
- Completed University Degree in the field of Geoinformatics.
- Good communication skills & highly service & customer oriented.
- Motivated to work within an interdisciplinary team & enthusiastic to tackle complex technical issues.
- Interested in further training with regards to current technologies & new products.
- Fluent in English (spoken & written) & a good command of German (at least B1 level).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.