Infrastructure Service Manager
Posted on May 25, 2021 by Elite IT Recruitment LTD
Infrastructure Service Manager - 12 - 24 month contract - REMOTE
Infrastructure Service Manager/Infrastructure Service Management
I am urgently recruiting for a Infrastructure Service Manager to work on an international project, Headquartered in Stuttgart, GERMANY, on a huge Microsoft Exchange Transformation Programme.
Bachelor's degree. IT Service Management certification preferred.
Experience and Knowledge required
- IT Infrastructure Service Management experience
- IT Vendor management and SIAM
- IT Service Management Governance
- Practioner level understanding of ITIL
- Strong Organizational and Conflict Management Skills
- Strong People management skills and experience managing 3rd parties.
- Experience working with and influencing various levels of management, building relationships and influence across teams.
- Excellent negotiating and persuasive skills, both in one-on one and group situations
- Ability to lead, make decisions, problem solve and work within and with partner teams to deliver outcomes
- Strong verbal and written skills, and ability to convey complex information in a way that others can readily follow.
- Demonstrate a resilient approach to working, asking tough questions to identify root cause.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that shows flexibility, resiliency, self-awareness, and ability to support other team members.
- Awareness of ITIL Service Management, Project and Portfolio management tools and platforms (Service Now etc.)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools (including MS Project)
- Ability to identify and instill industry best practices.
- Proven Customer Service skills
- Excellent written and oral communication
Area of responsibilities
The role is expected to carry out following function/activities as part of this job.
- Responsible for Service Management Integration between my client and the 3rd parties where the client is the Managing Partner and/or Contract Owner
- Have detailed knowledge of the services provided by each Service Provider
- Understand the impact a service outage may have from the customer perspective.
- Ensure complex incidents within the 3rd party services are being problem managed appropriately making sure that major incidents are being fixed to prevent reoccurrence
- Review/address performance issues with Service Providers
- Address customer escalated service delivery fulfillment issues
- Help build cross-team collaboration to drive resolution of issues when multiple service providers are involved
- Review and align demand management input from 3rd Party for new/changed services and service requirements
- Ensure integration of internally and externally sourced service portfolios.
- Ensure that 3rd party agreed SLAs and KPIs are reported upon.
- Ensure 3rd party reporting on Delivery Assurance status and progress
- Ensure effectiveness of governance within the 3RD party service management framework leveraging data and insights to drive informed decisions.
Please send your CV and one of our team members will be in touch ASAP.
Over 15 years Global Niche IT industry experience, with a particular focus on D365 (Dynamics AX and Dynamics CRM), Azure, PowerApps, SharePoint, BI, SQL, .NET and Full Microsoft Stack, Java, J2EE, SAP and Oracle.