Application Maintenance Support (Java Developer) - SC cleared- Outside IR35
Posted on May 25, 2021 by scrumconnect ltd
You must be SC cleared
You will be working in a fast pace environment, your day to day responsibilities will include supporting new products, tackling problems that have never been solved before. You will be learning how their technology works to be able to troubleshoot issues. You will be working with customers frequently and helping with support, whether this be as part of a pre-live implementation or post-live support efforts. You will be confident and have development experience.
You will be taking on a lead role in the support team and helping mentor and train the newer team members, you will be bridging the gap between development and support so you will have a good split between the hands on development and support.
Some of the technologies used include: Java8, JEE, JMS & JPA to help build micro-services, Angular
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant experience
- 3 Years of hands on development experience as a minimum
- Experience with distributed Back End systems and API design
- You will have substantial experience in a technical support or implementation role working ideally in a software support business.
- You will have experience with troubleshooting, monitoring and logging tools
You must be SC cleared or eligible for SC clearance