Business Planning Analyst M&A IT
Posted on May 25, 2021 by Michael Bailey Associates - UK Contracts
Our client, a Global Pharmaceutical company is looking for an experienced Business Planning Analyst M&A IT.
This is an urgent 6-month contract role (with a strong likelihood for extension) based in Basel, Switzerland.
In this position, the successful candidate would support M&A IT organization in all related finance activities: business partner for M&A IT projects (spin-off/divestments as well as acquisitions & integrations); providing complex business planning and analysis support, management reporting, budget, and latest estimates, forecasting; providing decision-making analysis for M&A projects.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Education (minimum/desirable): Bachelor degree or equivalent in Finance & Accounting or similar business degree/MBA desirable
- 3 - 5 years of finance experience in various areas in a globally operating, multi-dimensional organization (Controlling/Business Planning & Analysis, FRA, Treasury)
- Strong experience in Budgeting, controlling, and reporting
- Expertise in Business process and system development; strategy development & implementation
- Very good understanding of business and financial processes
- Global/Multi-function project and change management experience
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.