HSE Auditor -London-Inside IR35
Posted on May 25, 2021 by Flint Consulting Limited
London, United Kingdom
We are looking for HSE Auditor to be based in London for 3 months Rolling contract:
- Complete on-site health & safety audit inspections for Network Services (NES), using the client' standard audit template to ensure compliance to the management arrangements for Health and Safety.
- To ensure contractual compliance and that good health and safety practices are being implemented and adhered to. Produce internal and external audit schedules and update every week.
- To enable unannounced audits, the auditor will maintain a programme of work .
- Attend Site safety visits when requested and assist in OHS issue resolution and support to NES.
- Produce and manage reports on health and safety audits, reporting to the relevant OHS SME regarding audit performance, escalation of issues, audit follow up and closure, attend specific meetings when necessary to give updates and present findings.
- To measure the results of health and safety audits to ensure that all of NES are meeting both legislation and the high standards of health and safety as laid down by client .
- Promote a positive OHS culture, raise awareness, and provide help and assistance to all Engineers & Contractors and guidance to the wider NES Operations team.